ahhh! i feel like I’ve been seriously slackin’ in the posting department & I’m so so so so sorry but the plague hit my house and we’ve all been sick with the stomach flu! started monday and im finally starting to feel better! Any who i just wanted to give everyone my October Favorites as well as leave a pic of my cute lil bambino on Halloween! WHICH BY THE WAY I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A FANTASTIC DAY! Like always leave a comment below and let me know some of your favorite October items!
- UGG Classic Cardy Boots (approx 200$): forreals INLOVE with my uggs. I have been since the first time I seen them in 2006. I have I think 5 pairs that i rotate in and out of, they are perfect and keep my toes toasty warm with the cold winter weather that we’ve been having here. and the 10cm of snow we just got today… gah =(
- Rimmel’s Stay Matte Translucent Powder (approx 5$): I think this is the PERFECT setting powder. it keeps my face from being shiny! I’ve been using this powder for about 3 months now and it’s just overall my fav of any I’ve ever used.
- ERGO Baby Carrier (approx 120$): I’m in love with baby wearing, I put Oakley in it and he instantly falls asleep, I just got this about 2 months ago and use it ALL THE TIME. to walk to the corner store, to get groceries, for a walk around the lake, anything! I love that the material is thick, so its keeps baby warm against the cooler elements!
- MAC’s Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skin Finish (approx 30$): I love how this gives your skin a perfect little glow and shimmer. I’ve been using this in place of my blush and I think it gives you a beautiful luminous bronzed shimmer look!
- Aden + Anais Sleep Sack (approx 40$): Now that it’s so cold here as an extra layer for Oakley at night, these sleep sacks come in super handy, since blankets are a nono these are perfect to keep him warm at night! I’m a a+a lover, there’s no denying that! bwaha I have I think almost one of every one of their products! I love the muslin cotton!
- Prince Lionheart Wipe Warmer (approx. 40$): Again because its cold a perfect little warm me up for his little bum is this wipe warmer, I love it and I know Oakley does too!
annnnnd for my baby love!
thought it was perfect as he was born ‘year of the dragon’ : )
*This is my opinion of these items which I’ve purchased myself from one of their retailers. I am not affiliated nor have I been paid for this