So this is my FIRST favorites post. This will be a post I do once a month of all the items I used a TON and LOVED for the month prior. From household items to makeup to baby items and more. So although we are now in october these are my september favorites! leave me a comment below and let me know what YOUR favorite september items were! & without further ado..
- maybelline dream bouncy blush (approx. 8$): I actually bought this in august, used it once and thought ‘meh’ So after a while of it sitting in my makeup bag I used it again & realized I love it! Its starting to get cold and dry now where I live so this is perfect. I put it on after I put my foundation on and before I put my setting powder on and because it’s a cream blush it gives it that perfectly moisturized feel and look. I like this also because its light feeling while on my face and because they have 10 great colours to choose from!
- baby jogger city mini gt (approx. 399$): I freakin’ am obsessed and in love with my mini gt stroller. I will be doing a full review on this product, however for now… A few reasons why i love it is the maneuverability of the stroller itself is amazing! one-handed or even one finger it’s just so easy to move about especially in small places. Its Adjustable handlebar. The Forever air wheels making such smooth ride. The ginormous canopy, and the fact that it is an all around stroller from baby with the infant cart seat to a child up to 65lbs!!
- biore makeup removing towelettes (approx 13$ for 60): I received these as a sample in my monthly subscription to glossybox and am in love! Ive always had very sensitive skin so its hard to find makeup remover that doesn’t feel greasy or make me break out. These i found are the perfect textured towelette for being gentle on my skin but effective enough to remove all my makeup including mascara with just one wipe! I purchased my full pack from walmart.
- 4moms mamaroo plush edition (approx 270$): If you havent seen my review on the mamaroo click here to read all about why i love it. It’s still a favorite of mine because well my son loves it & gives me a chance to put him in it and get things around the house done!
- aden + anais muslin wrap (approx 60$/4): holy crap. LOVE THIS ITEM. LIKE LOVE LOVE LOVE. This for me is a cant live without item. These wraps are perfect for swaddling because they are BIG. They are SO soft and i use them for everything. Swaddling, burp cloth, blankets, car seat cover, everything you could think of. go buy these right now!!!!
- colgate optic white toothpaste (approx 4$): it really works & tastes great! I’ve really noticed a difference with whiter brighter teeth. And most whitening toothpaste taste bad, but not this one I have the cool mint & love it
*This is my opinion of these items which i’ve purchased myself from one of their retailers. I am not affiliated nor have I been paid for this